Monday, May 10, 2010

Tarot Dreams

I woke up this morning at 4AM with tarot cards in my head. There were three cards. I automatically asked that they be revealed still half awake, wondering if I were making this up, but also sure that I was receiving a message.
The first card was the Ace of Wands, Thoth deck. A huge fiery torch, 2nd was the two of Pentacles, which I realized upon reviewing this whole event, was from the Druidcraft Tarot, a gorgeous deck. A woman juggles between two natural worlds, one a storm at sea, the other a more peaceful benign scene. The third card was the three of Wands, Thoth deck, the word is Virtue, another fiery card. As I ruminated about what this meant, Intention came forth, the issues I have been working with are my finances, How to juggle and be at peace allowing the available abundance to be mine. I am the woman juggling her existence on the physical plane, finding peace at times and worrying about lack on the other. Stymied for a bit about Virtue in my half sleep what I had the realization that the tarot was the perfect vehicle for dream work, that the archetypes and images are dream images, metaphors and that I could begin to work on questions in my dreams asking for readings from the universe about issues in my life or questions about life events, etc. I have always wanted to play with my dreams, but was not willing to take the time or energy, all I wanted to do was SLEEP.
But if I can play with the tarot in my sleep state... I look up the three of wands, Virtue, in my oracle for the Thoth, Ziegler’s book. Key words are self confidence, no compromises. That hits the spot No getting a part time job just anywhere, allowing my insecurities to get the best of me. This has been my intuition, but to get it in my sleep... I love IT!
Now that I have more time and I can get up at 5AM because I WANT to, not because I HAVE to I think I will try this idea. Will report more on this experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment