Monday, August 29, 2011

Conversations with Tiphereth

We are here.

Welcome

We would speak to you of the happenings on the East Coast

They are a warning of what is to come

Is this about Fear?

Yes.

What fear can create?

Yes Fear is the dangerous wind that blossoms in the minds of mankind. Fear approaches one and asks to be let in and if you open to fear you create a hurricane force wind The wind itself is not the problem; it is the reception of this force that creates a larger sphere of force. It is important that you be aware of your fear and how it contributes far beyond your daily lives to the weather itself.

So the earthquake and the storm were connected

Of course.

I have a feeling that I am mixing my own opinion with yours.

Of course.

How can I separate what I think is true from what I am getting from you for a pure channel?

We do not know for you are of us and this is about the trust of your own wisdom, trust about receiving your greater being. This is an exercise to build this trust, is it not?

Yes.

Thank you

Yes we are one in love,

No comments:

Post a Comment